cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

9971 video not working

tato386
Level 6
Level 6

I have three 9971 phones all registered to the same CUCM.  They all have the same firmware and as far as I can see all three have the same settings include video enabled, etc.  However, one of the phones cannot place video calls. The camera is working because I can see myself when I test it but it doesn't work when I call the other 9971s.  What can I look for here?

Thanks,

Diego

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

tato386
Level 6
Level 6

I removed the phone from CUCM, did factory reset and after adding back in it is working.  

Thanks all,

Diego

View solution in original post

7 Replies 7

Andrew Skelly
Level 7
Level 7

I have run in to this issue before and the fix was to remove the camera and reseat it.

Please rate helpful posts by clicking the thumbs up!

Worth a shot.  I'll try it and let you know.

Thanks

Well I removed the camera from the non-working phone and installed on a working phone and it worked. Moved back to "bad" phone and still no go. Factory reset of bad phone did not work either. I am going to delete the phone and recreate using a working phone to see if that helps.

Thanks
Diego

Dennis Mink
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

are these phones in the same devicepool and region that has video bandwidth allowed between phones?

Please remember to rate useful posts, by clicking on the stars below.

The problem phone is in a different pool but I moved it into the same pool with the working phones and it did not make a difference.  Thx

in that case dont waste too much time on it and RMA it, so it can be replaced under maintenance

Please remember to rate useful posts, by clicking on the stars below.

tato386
Level 6
Level 6

I removed the phone from CUCM, did factory reset and after adding back in it is working.  

Thanks all,

Diego

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: