Views
Helpful
Replies

a basic TcL script autoattendant needed

Tieken Maas
Level 1
Level 1

Hello everyone,

Will anyone please give me a sample of a basic tcl script which would work this way: a welcome announcement is played - "Hi, this is compnay XYZ. Please dial an extension number or wait for the operator".

So, it's enough to dial extension number without having to dial options (1 - for sales departament, 2 - for customers service, etc).

I've got no idea how to customize the B-ACD script which one can download from Cisco site. This script allows dial extension number, but one needs to dial option number first.

Many thanks in advance!

Regards,

Tieken

7 Replies 7

paolo bevilacqua
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

This is often asked, have you tried searching the forum ?

Yes, I have, but the resulting ~20 articles deal with a bit different things.

I've found a link that could be useful, but it doesn't work: www.ciscoxmlservices.com/en/tcl--ivr-scripts

That is my website and it's working now.

However the script you are looking for is provided by Cisco, just read or do a better search to get the details.

> However the script you are looking for is provided by Cisco, just read or do a better search to get the details

Before placing the question here, I've checked out the documentation and found out that the only way to switch "dial by extension" feature is to set the parameter: param dial-by-extension-option . But it sets the key one needs to dial in order to access the dialing by extension. This is excatly what I want to exclude.

Is there any other way to get "direct" access the feature of dialing extension number, without a voice menu?

> That is my website and it's working now.

Oh, it took a few minutes to open it...

What I'm telling you, that is another script, not b-acd/aa. Again you can find the details with a forum search.

Well, I've finally found this script on CCO. This is script its-CISCO.2.0.3.0.tcl.

I wouldn't say your answers were helpful so I cannot rate them, but nevertheless thanks a lot for your time. )

So you can't find the script? As it is the first hit when searching "cme autoattendant".