cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

A-Flex Provisioning issue

Rajan R
Level 1
Level 1

We are renewing our Enhanced licenses for our CUCM 12.5. We received a Provisioning mail from the Webex email ID. If we click on the link, it redirects to a page saying Unauthorized (screenshot attached). When we click on sign in, it goes to admin.webex.com where we do not have an account. Clicking on forgot password, it says sent a six digit code to the email address, which we never get. What is the way out of this ? Thanks for the help.

RajanR_0-1705586402526.png

6 Replies 6

Hi there,

Please ensure that you are using the email or user account that received the original provisioning email. The email should be an active account. If it is not, kindly ask the partner to change the provisioning email ID or follow the steps outlined in the following document.

Change or Modify the Provisioning Contact Email Address 

If you are a partner, you can provision on behalf of the customer. If you are an end customer, you can select the appropriate wizard and complete the process.

Regards,

Shalid

Disclaimer:

Responses are based on personal knowledge and experience. Consider them as guidance. Other members may offer different perspectives or better approaches. No responsibility is assumed for outcomes; discretion is advised.

The account is active. It is the administrator/approver account of the Smart Account.

Hi,

Also renwal orders, usually don't need to be provisioned so check with your local partner if they issued the correct order but, first, I would check the expiration date of your licenses if it has been updated. Keep in mind that , once a renewal has been ordered, the expiration date will be updated on the date of previuos expiration.

HTH

Regards

Carlo

Please rate all helpful posts "The more you help the more you learn"

I raised this with disti, they says sometimes Cisco does send a re-provision mail. Also i noticed, the PO, Web-Order ID are the same as last years, when I checked they informed, they can maintain the same PO, Web-Order ID year on year. Is there a way i can open a ticket with Cisco on this ?

You can open a SR with Cisco licensing team.

Response Signature

Hi,

If you login into ccrc.cisco.com you can see the status of your web order if is in a “awaiting for provisioning “ “Booked” or “Provisioned “ status.

Let us know 

Regards

Carlo

Please rate all helpful posts "The more you help the more you learn"