cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Access Google Play on DX650

Mohammad Azzeh
Level 1
Level 1

I got two DX650, one can access all google services and the other do not have Google Play (disappeared or what) within listed applications.

How can I activate it or restore it as the other DX650? I can access all other applications but this one I can't? I've tried to manually install apk file for Play store but DX650 requests to enable 3rd party app from settings which I can't find on phone settings!!

Any idea?!

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Because that setting it's in the CUCM config, not on the phone, change your CUCM config and then test.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

View solution in original post

Just to add clarity: you need to change the Device UI Profile parameter to Enhanced on the Device Configuration page. It is in the Product Specific Configuration Layout section.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Because that setting it's in the CUCM config, not on the phone, change your CUCM config and then test.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Just to add clarity: you need to change the Device UI Profile parameter to Enhanced on the Device Configuration page. It is in the Product Specific Configuration Layout section.

Jaime , Jonathan Thanks for help, it is working fine now.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: