Views
Helpful
Replies

Access to Corporate directory doesn´t work in cucm 9.1

jclemente1
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

we are trying to access Corporate directory from ip phones without LDAP integration. The IP Phone gives me that answer when I press directory button.

Error XML[4]: error analisis

My question is if LDAP integration is neccesary to access Corporate directory.

Thanks in advance

6 Replies 6

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

No, it's not required to have LDAP, are you pointing to the directory using IP or hostname??

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

I'm pointing to IP address. Before to use IP address, they gave a host not found error, after that the error is Error XML[4].

Attach the console logs from the phone's web page after trying to access the corporate directory.

Sreekanth Narayanan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Are you using a locale different from the default (En-US)? Can you check if the phone locale that was installed on the CUCM is compatible with the phone firmware? Can you try a higher phone firmware and higher locale which is compatible with that phone firmware?

Hi,

I'm using Es-Spanish locale. The call manager is recently installed, so locale and phone firmware are the lastest for cucm 9.1. I've checked locale installer is compatible with phone firmware.

Regards.

Hi,

I've changed CUCmname server for its IP address, then I've reseted it and now it is working fine.

Thanks.