cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Accounting package - count calls to voicemail

John Gage
Level 1
Level 1

I have been told by our Cisco partner that it is not possible to report on the number of calls that end up in each user's mailbox.  I can get the total number of calls that go to VM but not a breakdown by user.  I expected to have to purchase a 3rd party accounting package to get this data but am surprised that it's can't be harvested at all.

Any solutions out there that my Cisco partner may not be aware of?

3 Replies 3

garethpeart
Level 3
Level 3

I would think that that would depend on what type of VM system you are using. You maight be able to kludge together the reporting tools of the call manager and the VM server.

What reports exacly you are looking to get?

Gareth

I want to monitor how many calls each user is taking, looked at a call accounting package that could easily handle this.  Beyond that I want to know how many calls each user missed and rolled into voicemail - this seems to be more difficult to obtain.

Well you can dump the CDR/CMR reports. These are the billing records that software like Variphy and others use for reporting(I use Variphy)

Located on the Cisco Unified Serviceability page> Tools >CDR>Analasys and Reporting>CDR>Export CDR/CMR

Gareth