Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Activate a call forward with a Third-party SIP Device or with a analog device

Hi,

In a CUCMv9, how i can activate a call forward (all, busy, no anwser...) with Third-party SIP Device or with a analog device connected to a fxs?

I want to activate a call forward like a Alcatel or Aastra PBX with a code.

For exemple, i pick up the phone, with the code *95 followed by the destination number and hangs up the phone. And use the #95 for désactivate this call forward.

It's possible?

Thanks.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

No codes for 3rd party SIP phones, no way to do it. Or for that matter, not even for Cisco Phones, other than CFA.

Anything besides CFA needs to be done via CCMadmin or CCMuser for any kind of phone.

For FXS that's only doable if you're running SCCP

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/partner/docs/ios/voice/fxs/configuration/guide/fxssccpsplmft.html

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

No codes for 3rd party SIP phones, no way to do it. Or for that matter, not even for Cisco Phones, other than CFA.

Anything besides CFA needs to be done via CCMadmin or CCMuser for any kind of phone.

For FXS that's only doable if you're running SCCP

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/partner/docs/ios/voice/fxs/configuration/guide/fxssccpsplmft.html

HTH

java

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

ok, thanks

Are there updates/enhancement in recent versions of CUCM to support Call forward by 3rd party? Could a 3rd party use SIP 302 to redirect the call in lieu of a CFA on the line in CUCM?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: