cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Ad users are synced & able to logging on cucm portal, DND from Portal activated but not active on device

Humza Khan
Level 1
Level 1

Cisco CUCM 10.5 Ad users are synced from LDAP, Users are working on Portal but when they activate DnD option from portal, it saves the configuration successfully but not active on device.

Meanwhile when i tried to use this option with a local CUCM user, it activate this option on all phones which are associated with my User id. 

Regards,

Humza Khan

5 Replies 5

Hi

have the ladp synced users a phone or a udp associated? If not the CUCM will not know which phone need the dnd feature turned on

Eike

Dear Eike,

Thanks for your reply. Brother can you please elaborate i can't understand this line "synced users a phone or a udp associated?"  

Regards,

Humza Khan

Hi Humza

if you go to the user management > end user check the section "Device Information" if the user has any "controlled devices". If not the DnD feature will not be applied to a phone since there is none.

If you use extension mobility you need to assign a user device profile (udp) to the enduser (controlled profiles)

You should also be able to see the devices in the selfcare portal.

Eike

Hi Erik,

Thanks for response, brother all users are associated with their devices. But not working.

Regards;

Humza Khan

strange...

does it work the way around? So if you enable dnd on a phone does it refelect in the portal?