Views
Helpful
Replies

Add greeting message after work hours

abuahmed.sd
Level 1
Level 1

Hello all of there

I want to add a greeting message after work hours to my cisco unity connection, there is already one greeting message working all hours. I need to add a new schedule with another message playing after work hours. is that possible?! if it is possible How can I do that?!

Thanks in advance.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Simply configure the schedule as needed and configure the standard and closed greetings for the user

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Yes that’s possible. Have you read the administration documentation for Unity Connection at all?

Response Signature

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Simply configure the schedule as needed and configure the standard and closed greetings for the user

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Thanks, Mr @Jaime Valencia it is simple  

MrButton
Level 1
Level 1

see if this helps.  For example I used an Auto Attendant with menus then final route to a receptionist.

Auto Attendant DN 8000

All of the settings are mostly done in CUCM and the recording is done in CUC.  You can also upload the CUC wave file under a specific type of wave file.

The format is:

PropertyValue
Bit Rate64kbps
Audio Sample Size8 bit
Channels1 (mono)
Audio Sample Rate8khz
Audio FormatCCITT U-law

Create your schedules: 

CUCM>Call Routing>Class of Control:

Time Period and Time Schedule.  I had to create three for my old environment.  These use the 24 hour time system.  I created: AA_Off_00:00 08:00 AA_Off_17:00 23:59 AA_On_08:00 17:00

Create a Partition and CSS: AA_On and AA_Off then add the schedules to the correct partitions.

Some people use holiday schedules etc.  It all depends on the requirements.

Reference this link: https://www.uccollabing.com/cisco-time-of-day-call-routing-cucm/ 

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: