Helpful
Replies

Add new DID to CUEAC

ciscoroyzhang
Level 1
Level 1

hi there, need a bit help on this one.

We have existing CUEAC running, the call flow details as following:

• incoming call to main number 9988 6200, transfer to 4 digits --> 6200 ( on router via translation-profile)
  • on CUCM 6200 (translation-pattern) --> 9002001 a route point.
  • on CUCM there are 10 CIT port for assicated with the RP, it also defined in CUEAC.
  • this is working fine.

now I have added a new DID range.

• incoming call to new number 9944 6500, transfer to 4 digits --> 6500 (on router via translation-profile)
  • on CUCM 6500 (translation-pattern) --> 9002003 a route point.
  • on CUEAC, 9002003 has been added via user configuration -- queue management and sync with CUCM, this route Point has been created in CUCM and added to CUE app account.

now when I try to test it by ring 9944 6500 from my mobile, I can hear there is ringing tone but on the CUEA console, can not see any call from my mobile.

call to the existing line 9988 6200 is working fine. did I miss any thing here? any commments are welcomed. Cheer Roy

2 Replies 2

jamgale
Level 3
Level 3

Roy,

Is the call coming in on a different gateway?

If so make sure the CSS used by that gateway can call the partition of the CTI Ports and operators phone.

vinoth kumar
Level 1
Level 1

you need to associate the operator in queue so that whenever call hits the queue, you will be able to see in console.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: