Views
Helpful
Replies

Adding prefix to call history

CC Estelle
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I've recently setup a CUCM server, which has an H.323 trunk to an Avaya system, which is where all outbound calls exit from.  My Cisco IP phones work fine if the user places a call. However, they are not able to go into their call history and hit redial for any external calls. The reason is because the call history only shows the area code + 7 digit number.  For them to make an outbound call, they need to dial 9 first.

How can I have the 9 show up in their recent calls?

Example: the user hits recent to see missed calls and the number shows as 212-256-1234, but to make the call, the user needs to dial 9-212-256-1234

Any help is appreciated

1 Reply 1

Aeby Vinod
Level 3
Level 3
There are different ways by which you can achieve it, one way is discussed in the below thread:

https://supportforums.cisco.com/t5/unified-communications/cucm-10-0-how-to-translate-or-transform-add-prefix-for-incoming/td-p/2732957

Because the you would need to specify the CSS created on the number types (local, national etc) you want the prefix to be applied for.

Please rate if you find this helpful.

Regards,
Aeby

Please rate if you find this helpful.

Regards,
Aeby
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: