Views
Helpful
Replies

Agent Reports - ACD vs IPCC with transerfers

standardphone
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I have been doing a lot of digging and see a lot of questions regarding IPCC and ACD calls but I am still a bit confused on the differences between the two (ACD and IPCC) calls. We have a manager who ran a total inbound, outbound calls by agent report and they were asking about IPCC, non-IPCC and ACD and non ACD calls. My understanding (which might be wrong) is that a call to an agent (in UCCX) that has a trigger setup would be an IPCC call, where I get confused is if that agent is "Not Ready" and the call goes into the UCCX application scripting would that call stay an IPCC or now be an ACD call?

Same topic but slightly different scenario, what would a transfer from a CUEAC operator to a UCCX agent be considered?

I greatly appreciate any insigh that anyone can share with me.

Thank you in advance!

3 Replies 3

dohnesor
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Can you advise what version of UCCX you are running? Also in CUIC, is this a Stock Inbound or Stock Outbound report? If so, can you reply here with the exact Report name?

FYI when you run the actual report in CUIC there is a yellow question mark. When you click the question mark, select 'Template Help' and it will explain each column for you.

Dohnesor,

Thank you for taking the time to look at my question. Right now we are running UCCX system version 9.0.2.11001-24.

I have asked the manager the name of the exact report they ran, I think it might have been "Total inbound and outbound calls by agent". We are also using UCCX Historical Reporting app, not sure if that changes things, I don't see a yellow question mark when I run those reports from the historical reporter.

Thank you again for your time!

No problems standardphone.

I checked my version of CUIC 11 and was not able to find the report "Total inbound and outbound calls by agent". Generally Stock Reports are categorized by Inbound and Outbound, the latter reporting on an Outbound Contact Centre. Once your manager tells you the exact report name you can let me know.

By the way here is a screenshot of the question mark: