cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

all calls forwarded to VM

jpiznar569
Level 1
Level 1

I have a phone that the user doesn't know what she did but since Friday (Feb 15) all of her calls are being forwarded to voice mail.  I checked the obvious Call Forward All.  That isn't it.  I can't figure out what she did to forward all of her calls.  It is a 7941 phone on CUCM running ver. 7.1.3 and Unity ver. 7.

John

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hello John,

Do you have Extension Mobility? if so, please check the device profile and the device configuration itself

Regards,
Mohamed Helmy       

Regards, Mohamed Helmy

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

bkhanal1971
Level 3
Level 3

Check to see if the user has turned on Do Not Disturb (DnD) feature usinf one of the softkeys.

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPad App

Hello John,

Do you have Extension Mobility? if so, please check the device profile and the device configuration itself

Regards,
Mohamed Helmy       

Regards, Mohamed Helmy

I didn't mean to hit correct answer.  I wanted to reply and hit that by mistake.  We do not have extension mobility.

No there is no soft key for do not disturb.  All she has is redial, new call and call forward all on the soft keys.

Go to route plan, route plan report and input the users extension. Maybe someone put in a translation pattern on accident or there is an overlapping extension that is being hit first. Start with that though. Also, have you given the phone a reboot? a complete power down.

Nothing in the route plan report.  Just her ext as a directory number.  I did a hard reset of the phone.  That didn't seem to do anything.