Views
Helpful
Replies

Allow cross cluster EM login by default

tyroneclark871
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, 

Bit of a strange one... I am performing scheduled AD synchronization, however, the user accounts are by default set to not allow cross cluster EM login, see attached.

What I want to do is have the check box on the end user configuration to be ticked by default. I cant find a parameter that can be set to achieve this. 

Any ideas? 

Thanks in advance for any help! 

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

I don't think there's a way to do what you're asking, none of the options to create automatically users and lines would do that. That checkbox only shows up after a user is associated to a UDP, and it's not a default option for users.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Prashant Sharma
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
Hi tyroneclark871,

If I understand correctly, you are trying to enable EMCC login between your cluster. Just want to understand, Are you not getting option to enable EMCC check box on end user page?

For enabling EMCC login you to follow the below mentioned procedure :
https://supportforums.cisco.com/t5/collaboration-voice-and-video/extension-mobility-cross-cluster-emcc-configuration-guide/ta-p/3192175

Regards,
Prassha3

Rate if you find this helpful

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

You'd need to mention what version you're using

If you mean modify your LDAP integration to modify existing users that will not work, if you make a change in a setting there, it will only be applied to new users that are synced.

HTH

java

Hi, 

Thanks to both for the reply! 

I am using v11.5 - We have Cross-Cluster EM working, which is fine. What I want to do, is for the checkbox on the End-User page to be ticked by default to allow Cross-Cluster. 

The reason I want to do this; I am integrating CUCM with a provisioning tool to pass new starter tasks to 1st line without the need for them to access CUCM Admin in order to create profiles, phones etc... this is one thing that is causing an issue - having to manually go in to end users and tick the box to allow. 

Hopefully that all makes sense. 

I don't think there's a way to do what you're asking, none of the options to create automatically users and lines would do that. That checkbox only shows up after a user is associated to a UDP, and it's not a default option for users.

HTH

java

Thanks Jaime. Pity this cant be automated! 

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: