cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Alternate URL Dialing method

Kent Drugge
Level 1
Level 1

CUCM 11.5 Dx80 CE   I have a URL, i.e. 7e45ab-1245......@ address.com that works fine when entered manually to call from the Dx80. I want to make this a favorite. I added the number to my corporate directory, but when it syncs to the Dx80, it only pulls the numbers. Alternately, I tried making using a translation pattern. This would be good, as the Dx80 would just have an Access code i.e. #123, but the transformation mask only accepts the 0-9 * # of course and the url to too long for the field.  Does anyone have any similar solution, where I can use an access code or extension and have that hit my url to make the call?  Thanks,

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Kent Drugge
Level 1
Level 1

I figured out a solution for this and am posting for others. CTI w/ Call Forward. I created a CTI route point. Assigned a standard extension number and set the Call Forward / Forward All Destination, it accepted the URL.  Hope this helps,

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Kent Drugge
Level 1
Level 1

I figured out a solution for this and am posting for others. CTI w/ Call Forward. I created a CTI route point. Assigned a standard extension number and set the Call Forward / Forward All Destination, it accepted the URL.  Hope this helps,