cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Alternate URL Dialing method

Kent Drugge
Level 1
Level 1

CUCM 11.5 Dx80 CE   I have a URL, i.e. 7e45ab-1245......@ address.com that works fine when entered manually to call from the Dx80. I want to make this a favorite. I added the number to my corporate directory, but when it syncs to the Dx80, it only pulls the numbers. Alternately, I tried making using a translation pattern. This would be good, as the Dx80 would just have an Access code i.e. #123, but the transformation mask only accepts the 0-9 * # of course and the url to too long for the field.  Does anyone have any similar solution, where I can use an access code or extension and have that hit my url to make the call?  Thanks,

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Kent Drugge
Level 1
Level 1

I figured out a solution for this and am posting for others. CTI w/ Call Forward. I created a CTI route point. Assigned a standard extension number and set the Call Forward / Forward All Destination, it accepted the URL.  Hope this helps,

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Kent Drugge
Level 1
Level 1

I figured out a solution for this and am posting for others. CTI w/ Call Forward. I created a CTI route point. Assigned a standard extension number and set the Call Forward / Forward All Destination, it accepted the URL.  Hope this helps,

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: