cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Analog phone with conference bridge software?

Hi all!!

Could someone help me?

My customer has a VG204 and four analog phones. The phones are registered in CCM at a remote location. The phones are resgistered in a Device Pool with Media resource group e list correct.

The VG204 doesn't have DSPs.

Its possible the analogs phones to use CCM resouces, to complete conferences? There are some configuration required beyond the basic configuration?

33 Replies 33

This is the region:

When extracts the traces came much information, because after I select Cisco CallManager, appeared many options as I do not know what you wanted I selected all.

Now I have many log files. Do you know which are needed for the case?

I want the CUCM SDI traces. Zip them up and send them over. Send the extension of the phones too and the time of test

Please rate all useful posts

"opportunity is a haughty goddess who waste no time with those who are unprepared"

Please rate all useful posts

Marcelo Bergamini

Can you send me the region configuration assigned to the Analog, IP phones and PSTN line and the CCM CFB resources ?

Secondly the Inter-region is G729 in the service parameter means the region selected and use  Audio code is sytem default. then with in the same region the codec is used as defined in the Intra-Region parameter ( G711/G722 default value),

but with the other region will use the G729.

Hello, good afternoon!

It took me to answer because I was doing some testing and some changes.

I managed to make the conference work.

The difference is that the conference to work on the phone you have to call the first person, press the flash, the second person to call and then press # 3.

The problem has now is that after 20/30 seconds the connection drops.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: