If called internally we hear the full message

If called externally we hear "is being recorded"

Any idea?

thanks

20 Replies 20

R0g22
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
Are you using a ITSP SIP Trunk with or without a CUBE/GW ? Try enabling PRACK on the SIP Profile.

no cube. we are using voice provider over sip trunk.

PRACK is enabled as it has to be enabled in order to hear the ANN.

Ok. Can you describe the complete call flow ? Call hits CUCM >> goes to ?? >> transfers ??

externally

VoiceProvider->SIP Trunk CUCM->called DN (ECC profile)

Internally

calling DN -> called DN (ECC profile)

ECC profile goes to a CURRI server

Ok. So in this case, your ITSP will be responsible for PRACKing not the CUCM. If there needs to be early media, ITSP will prack a 18X SIP message in order to cut through audio flowing towards them from CUCM. I believe that part is not working and the audio flows only after the final response i.e. a "200 OK" reason why there is audio clipping. Can you send a CCM SDL Trace for a test call please ? Or better a pcap from CUCM CLI using the following CLI -

utils network capture eth0 file packets count 100000 size all host ip X.X.X.X

X.X.X.X will be your ITSP IP or the SIP Trunk destination. Do a "ctrl+c" to stop the capture once done.
You can download it from RTMT >> Trace & Log Central >> Packet Capture Logs >> Select the node where you took the pcap from.

see attached

Who is 10.20.44.27 ?

tftp

tftp

TFTP only ? or is it running IPVMS as well ?

And IPVMS aswell
thanks

Ok, so from the pcap CUCM sends a 183 w/SDP containing the IP address "10.20.44.27" and your ITSP pracks it, at that point there should be early media. Signalling looks fine. You can take a pcap from this node to check if RTP flow correctly or not for these calls every time and/or advise your ITSP to take a pcap at their end and send it across for analysis.

Hi,

I setup our test sip trunk to use subscriber .23 and use ANN on .23.

the .149 is our signaling to ITSP and .13 is our rtp to ITSP.

Am I right saying that 24986 is the ANN message?

Should i go after prack?

thanks

SIP Flow public.png

That's right. "24986" is the UDP RTP port being used.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: