cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Any experience with new CCIE-Collaboration 2.0 written exam?

ashok_boin
Level 5
Level 5

Hi All, Does anybody attempted recent CCIE-Collaboration 2.0 written exam? What about syllabus change from the older ver 1.1 to 2.0 as the Titles seems to have changed along with some additions/removals of sub-items. Pls share your learning experience as I am finding difficulty to locate learning resources in and outside Cisco web site for the given items in ver 2.0. Regards... Ashok.

With best regards...
Ashok
2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

As I remember the exam focused on Jabber MRA, CMS (global questions), Jabber-S4B Integration, expressway, IM&P federation, Jabber 12 features like multiline.

View solution in original post

That wasn't for you!!!!

View solution in original post

11 Replies 11

R0g22
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
I doubt you will find any learning resources for CCIE Collaboration yet. Previous version had a Quick Reference guide only and nothing more.
The new blueprint can be viewed at CLN. Look at admin guides etc for Expressway, CMS, Spark since these are the newer stuff that has been introduced. Also contact either Vik Malhi @ collabcert or INE to see when they plan to update their collab stuff. I would recommend Vik though.

lior look
Level 5
Level 5

Yes I attempted the exam in the first day of version 2.0 with no dumps.

I failed but the exam was not so hard.

100q in 2hours and I got 730 points while the minimum for pass is 830.

Hi Lior,

Thanks a lot for your reply. Happy to know your answer.

Can you please kindly let me know your learning resources in Cisco or outside for Version 2.0? And which domain you experienced as tough?

Regards...

Ashok.

With best regards...
Ashok

Most of my knowledge is based on the information I have accumulated from my work. As part of the work I read a lot of documents about the different products so I can tell you that without a doubt, all the materials come from Cisco's sites, forums, Cisco live and etc..

Thanks Lior.

There are various links available in Cisco 400-051 exam link study
materials. Hope they are helpful.

And also, I found sheer difficulty in SIP message questions like between
Cisco CME and CUE Comms or Cisco cucm and IMP Comms related? Would you
suggest any learning materials for these to be specific.

Again, thanks for your help.

With best regards...
Ashok

Check CLN for some videos related to various topics. Last I remember there were videos related to CME and CUE integration. If you are familiar with SIP, the signalling is pretty straight forward. If there is something specific you have difficulty with, post here and we will try to help.

Hi Everyone,

Can anyone guide how to prepare for lab exam?

What scenarios we get in lab exam

On Cisfo site we have CCIE matrix available including all topics and reference link but how can we practice labs?

Thanks,

Rakhi

As I remember the exam focused on Jabber MRA, CMS (global questions), Jabber-S4B Integration, expressway, IM&P federation, Jabber 12 features like multiline.

I would refrain from sharing specifics regarding the exam. It's NDA. What is going to be on the exam is mentioned in the blueprint on CLN.

Hi Nipun,

I am aware about NDA and so was not asking about any confidential
information. I am looking for preparatory material for SIP related message
headers or any good information which will be helpful.

With best regards...
Ashok

That wasn't for you!!!!