Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Any update on CUCM version 10

Hi,

I planned to upgrade CUCM 8.6 to 9.1, but I heared there is a release of version 10 early November, so any one have this information or know when Cisco will going to announce the same. And, I like to know the new features in v10 if any one have the idea please share with me.

Thanks

Selva Nadar

5 Replies 5

ronpatel
Level 8
Level 8

HI Selva

I believe we can not officially release roadmap information and release dates here.

Since you are partner you can open case with Cisco PDI team and we will take it further. You can open Cisco PDI case by going to cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk. This is free service to partner who has required certification.

Regards
Ronak Patel

Rate all helpful post by clicking stars below the answer.

Regards Ronak Patel Rate all helpful post by clicking stars below the answer.

Thanks Ronak

Good information.

PDI will not be of assistance here (to my understanding), you need to discuss roadmap and release schedule with local Cisco account team and Cisco BU. With that said the approximate release schedule is not a secret and version 10 should be available sometime late this year, early next year.

HTH,

Chris

Not to mention that it's in our FAQ that we do not do that

What kind of services are not provided by PDI help Desk, but other Cisco teams do?

• Provide information about release dates

http://www.cisco.com/web/partners/tools/pdihd_faqs.html#services_other

As for new features, as a partner if you have access here:

https://communities.cisco.com/community/partner/collaboration?view=overview

You can review the documents on 10.X

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Thanks Jaime,

Chris, for one of our customer we placed the order which version 10 in BOM, that means it will be in market end of this month.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: