cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

ATA-186 "SIP" won't take SCCP code via sata16us.exe

dmooreami
Level 3
Level 3

Got some 186's that someone upgraded to SIP 3.2.  I need them to SCCP cause my verison of CM won't work with SIP ATA's.

Have got  the latest and greatest SCCP code and the SATA186us.exe.  the sata816us server "sees" the ATA, reads the version of code on it and give me the commnd to enter via the handset to start the process.   I enter the 100# ip*ad*dr*ess*8000# via my analog handset and nothing happens.

yes i can Ping the ATA interface.

Suggestions?

4 Replies 4

afmmanicke
Level 1
Level 1

What command are you running from the command line?   You may need sata186us.exe -any2 [filename.zup]   The any2 will allow upgrade regardless of software type and version.

TONY

yes command line is

-any  -d  ataimagefilename.zup

sata186us "sees" my ATA and give me back the Image that is currently on the ATA.

However, the ATA is not taking commands from the phone. i.e. the 100#ip*address*8000#

Maybe try a new phone plugged into the phone 0 port on the ATA.   Do you any of the IVR prompts after you press the "button" on top of the ATA?

Also be sure to try -any2 as opposed to just -any.

afmmanicke wrote:

Maybe try a new phone plugged into the phone 0 port on the ATA.   Do you any of the IVR prompts after you press the "button" on top of the ATA?

Also be sure to try -any2 as opposed to just -any.

I didn't see anywhere to press the button on top of the ATA.  using the -any2 plus that did the trick!

However I have one ata that won't give me IVR prompts, so I guess I am SOL.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: