cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

ATA-187 9.2.31 Firmware SSH and second line, terminal flood

Jason Watts
Level 1
Level 1

I recently updated my ATA-187 units to 9.2.31 to see if it would eliminate some stability issues with devices becoming deregistered and having to be manually power-cycled (without POE this lack of control is frustrating). 

I enabled the new SSH login feature and logged into my units to see what was available.  the interface is almost impossible to use because I don't have autoreg turned on and my second lines are not configured in CUCM. The console is constantly flooded with TFTP download attempts for the second line MAC.  I could find no way to stop this terminal monitor type behavior and no way to make it at least synchronous.

Also, most dissappointing is the lack of a command (at least via contextual help) to reload the unit.

So my questions are:

1. Does anyone know a way to silence the second line registration attempts, either by preventing the ATA from trying or by quieting that terminal output.
  2. Does anyone know any command or other method by which to reload or power-cycle the ATA remotely if the unit is not registered?
  3. Does anyone know other undocumented commands that address the above or would be useful for other reasons?

Thanks,

J

0 Replies 0
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: