cancel
Announcements

AMA-CUCM Troubleshooting: Best Practices for Reading Trace Files

Views
Helpful
Replies
Beginner

Re: ATA 187 deregistered

Similar situation here... I'd like to know is it good enough to just set for User/Network MOH sources on the devices? That would be easy to implement via Bulk Administration queries without affecting other areas.

Beginner

ATA 187 deregistered

http://tools.cisco.com/Support/BugToolKit/search/getBugDetails.do?method=fetchBugDetails&bugId=CSCtx91035

fixed in

9.2(3)SR1

Where I can get this firmware?!

Last firmware is

ATA 187 load signed COP file - Compatible CUCM Versions: 6.1(5)+ 
cmterm-ata187.9-2-3-1.cop.sgn
20-DEC-20115.30 MB

Beginner

ATA 187 deregistered

I want to assume this is a pending firmware update, since it's clearly been a while since an update was released for it.

It would really be nice if the Bug Toolkit had time/date stamps on it to document these things.

Hall of Fame Master

ATA 187 deregistered

By opening a TAC case.

Beginner

ATA 187 deregistered

I have opened a TAC case and will post my results here.

Beginner

I have now installed the firmware on one of our ATA187 devices.

Can anyone confirm that the firmware will fix the issue?

Firmware name: cmterm-ata187.9-2-3-1-es9.cop, I guess its the same firmware.

Best regards

Kristian

Highlighted
Beginner

Yes, I received that version this morning as well and will be pushing it out to a few devices today. I'll post my results and look forward to hearing your experience as well.

Update 1: Failing install due to MD5 checksum error. Waiting on my TAC engineer to confirm it unless you can confirm it for me.

Beginner

Hi

I had no problems upgrading my ATA 187 devices.

Which version of CUCM are you running?

Mvh

Kristian

Beginner

ATA 187 deregistered

Hi Kristian

i have the same isuue with the ATA 187 ,that keep unregistered until i do power off and power on

i have the cucm 8.5.su3 ans and the latest ATA firware 9.2.3.1

do u upgrade the ATA to the cmterm-ata187.9-2-3-1-es9.cop ?

does it solved the problem ?

can u please send the firware to me ?

my email is yaniv.malachi@gmail.com

Thanks in Adavmce

Beginner

Hello. I have read all the

Hello. I have read all the comments about this issue.

We have 100 ATAs and the problem is present in three of them. I tried with all available firmware versions (until 9.2.3.1, the last one). I tried changing Common Phone Profile by creating one specific for ATAs. Also, I used non-secure phone profile with disabled TCP. The problem is still there.

Do you (Cisco) have any permanent solution?

CUCM System version: 9.1.2.11900-12

Best regards.

Beginner

Hi, I've been experiencing

Hi,

I've been experiencing this issue for some time as well with the ATA 187. I am currently on CUCM 8.5.1.10000-26 and ATA 9.2.3.1. I haven't tried any of the suggestions on here as they all seem like things to try. I am not able to find this 9.2(3)SR1 firmware either.

Is there a known fix? Or, did everyone get together and have a ATA 187 burning without me?

Thanks,

Elliott

Beginner

If you have PoE, disable it

If you have PoE, disable it on port connected to ATA.

Beginner

Thanks Fedotov_Evgeni. It

Thanks Fedotov_Evgeni. It seems working for me. What I did was disable the inline power (power inline never) for the port which ATA connected and shut/no shut the port, the ATA just get registered without require to reboot the ATA.

Beginner

I was able to obtain load

I was able to obtain load version 9-2-3SR1-1 from TAC. I've set two of my ATAs to this firmware and will monitor to see if they become unregistered.

Was 9-2-3SR1-1 the fix for anyone? This forum is still unanswered. I will report back if this works for me.

Elliott

Beginner

It did not work for me, my

It did not work for me, my fix was a disabling a PoE on switch port.

CreatePlease to create content
Content for Community-Ad
August's Community Spotlight Awards