Views
Helpful
Replies

ATA 191 - Web page not loading

Flo.Matalis
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Experts,

I have ATA 191 and is registered in Call Manager 11.5 SU4.  However, when trying to access via Web, page does not load.

Web access is enabled in phone configuration. ATA is on the same subnet as the phones and I can access the other phones Web GUI, just except for ATA 191. Am I missing something? Thank you.

Regards,

Flo

14 Replies 14

If web access is enabled from CUCM, just try to power cycle the ATA.

Thanks Mohammed for the reply.

Tried to power cycle but still does not work. Could this be a bug on CUCM 11.5 SU4?

Try to upgrade the Firmware of ATA 191 to latest One.

Hi Haris! Thanks for your reply.

Do you mean to upload the latest firmware, then restart tftp, then apply to the phone load name of the phone?

I am not aware about any but try as Harris said to update the firmware of
the ATA. Download the firmware and upload it through tftp cucm from OS
Admin. Then add it to the device configuration which will make it
overriding device default

I had a similar issue using an ATA-191 connected to Call Manager Express, and in order to get the webGUI working  I added an admin password to the telephony-services configuration.

service phone webAccess 1
service phone adminPassword 1234

However the web page only allows me to view stats and not modifying any config....and I don't know if there is a way to allow config changes through the webGUI

Setting an Admin Password on the CUCM Device Config page worked for me.

Admin Password*

Set the password to access the Web Administrator interface.

Would be nice if they made it a little more clear that this is now REQUIRED in order to access the Web Admin interface.

Thanks for the tip!!

I'm glad my post helped someone.
Have a great day!

THANK YOU!!!
WTF, I was seriously confused until I came across this post (more used to ATA 190s). So now I can get to the webpage, but still can't log in. I've tried username: admin and username: cisco coupled with the Admin Password I set, but login fails. Also tried cisco/cisco and admin/admin. Any idea what the username is supposed to be?

Username should be: admin

Password should be whatever you set on the CUCM device config page for "Admin Password".

Also, make sure you have "Web Access" set to: Enabled.

I swear I tried that yesterday and it didn't work. Sure enough, just tried it this morning and got right in. Thanks!

THANK YOU!!!
WTF, I was seriously confused until I came across this post (more used to ATA 190s). So now I can get to the webpage, but still can't log in. I've tried username: admin and username: cisco coupled with the Admin Password I set, but login fails. Also tried cisco/cisco and admin/admin. Any idea what the username is supposed to be?

Jeremy,

I can get to my web page and have set a password in cucm. I am unable to log into my web interface Is there a default usename? I have tried admin and cisco.

The default username should me: admin

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: