Views
Helpful
Replies

ATA186 not loading SRST info

andres.pasten
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I´ve a CCM cluster 6.1.2.1000-13 and some ATA186s are not loading well the information. First I needed to upgrade manually, because the upgrade to 3.02.03 didnt occur. And now it loads ok the CCM server information, but for SRST load sometimes the default gateway info, and then I´ve proved using another DP just to force to load another SRST, it worked, but now if I return to correct DP, the ATA is still using the other SRST.

Any idea?

TIA

Andres Pasten

1 Reply 1

One quasi-bug I've found with ATA's that they can only store 2 failover addresses.  We have a Publisher and 2 Subscribers.  So I configured one Subscriber as primary, the other Subscriber as the first backup and the Publisher as the third option, within the  CCM group listing inside the device pool.  However, that filled the ATA's failover list.  Therefore, when I tested loss of WAN connectivity and all of the CUCM servers were unavailable, SRST, which was the 4th option, wasn't on the list, and the ATA's sat spinning through the primary and 2 backups.

So what I did was create a Device Pool just for ATA's, and only included one Subscriber as primary and the Publish as backup.  Since I have done that, the ATA's have failed over to SRST just fine.