cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Attendant Console showing question marks

Anthony Holloway
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I am having a hard time identifying the underlying cause for the AC application showing a question mark for the line status. This is happening off and on, on several users desktops.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

gogasca
Level 10
Level 10

Any NAT or Firewall between the stations and the TCD server (CCM)?

Try restarting TCD service or AC service (CCM 5.x and higher)

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

gogasca
Level 10
Level 10

Any NAT or Firewall between the stations and the TCD server (CCM)?

Try restarting TCD service or AC service (CCM 5.x and higher)

Yes NAT and Firewall, the ACs are at several remote locations while the cluster is in a central site.

but there was never a problem before, and all of the sudden this is happening OFF and ON.

I rebooted the PCs, but that didn't help. Tonight I will reboot the CCM Pub/Sub cluster and report back.

Just wondering what would cause this.

Did the reboot of the CCMs work? I am also having a similar problem with the unknown status for the speed dials and user lists.

I upgraded to new servers running CCM 4.3 and while Attendant worked properly on 4.1 even the Cisco techs are unable to resolve at this point.

Did you reinstall the AC application with the version that is bundled with CM 4.3?

At least check if the versions are the same.

Chris

All versions are current. Even unloaded the old versions as an attempt

actually yes, the reboot has solved the problem.

Also, I had another cluster with the same issue, and I just bounced the TCD service and that fixed it.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: