cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Attendant Console Standard 10.6 with CUCM 10.5.1 - Unknown Caller / Destination?

voip7372
Level 4
Level 4

I installed Unified Attendant Console Standard 10.6 and configured our CUCM 10.5.1 server for the console.  I used this guide to configure the application user and access control group needed for the console.  This is the version that doesn't require an additional server.  It works with CUCM 10.0 and above as far as I understand.

For some reason, I can NOT see the caller-id name on the console, but I CAN always see the caller-id number if available.  On the phone I've paired the console with, I can see both the name and number correctly.   Is there something I'm missing or is this a bug?   This happens even for internal calls between my console and another phone on the same CUCM.

When logging into the console...For the CUCM side I logged in with the new application user I created.  For the presence side/Operator Details, I logged in with my own ID, directory number, entered the IM & Presence server address and domain.  I didn't get any errors when logging in.  It liked what I entered and the functionality seems fine other than the caller-id name not appearing (either called party or calling party).

See attached screenshots.

Thanks!

3 Replies 3

voip7372
Level 4
Level 4

Just checking.  Anyone have info on this?

Jmeier10510, did you ever find a resolution for this? I am having this same issue on 11.0.1 Advanced.

Thanks

Dennis

I'm on CUCM 11.5 now and the new attendant console version 11.0.3.2604.   Unfortunately, I didn't get our licenses for the attendant console updated the last time we renewed our service agreement and my eval license for the new version is already expired.  I won't be able to test this again until I get a new license.  That might be a month or more, depending on when we place our next order.