cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Attendant Console Standard Installation and Startup Issues

ROBBY HARRELL
Level 1
Level 1

I have a customer who is interested in using the Attendant Console Standard edition for their one Front Desk Operator. The customer would like to demo the software, and purchase a license if it works. 

The customer is on CCM version 10.5.2.10000-5, and the Operator PC is Win 8.1.  I downloaded CUACS version 11.03.2604 and ran it on that Win 8.1 PC. 

The program launches and I can enter the extension of Front Desk phone.  The phone device name appears, and I select it.  But when i click login, that application crashes and exits.

I tried installing CUACS version 12.03.3063 on another PC with Win 10 on it.  When I start the Attendant Console app on that one, I do not find any extension when I search.  I get an Invalid extension if I enter an extension that I associated with the Application User I created in the CCM for the Attendant Console software.  From the Release notes, Windows 10 compatible Attendant Console Standard apps are not compatible with the CCM 10.5.2.10000-5 version.  

But It should work with 11.03 on Win 8.1 and CCM 10.5.2-10000.  The two previous customers I installed  version 11.03 CUACS on Windows 7, and never had an issue with the App running and working.  

Any suggestions?  I may have to schedule an update to the CCM to version 10.5.2 SU7 in the future.  

1 Reply 1

Prashant Sharma
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
Hi Bobby,

There is a compatibility issue with Widows 10 for CUAC version 11.0.3 , CUCM version 10.5.2-10000. You wont be able to use it . You need to upgrade your CCM version to 10.5.2 to use it with Windows 10

Please find the compatibility matrix :
https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/unified-communications/unified-attendant-consoles/118860-technote-cuacs-00.html#anc7

Regards,
Prassha3

Rate if you find this helpful