cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Attendant Console Standard working on Windows 10 machine?

voip7372
Level 4
Level 4

Hi

Does anyone have the Cisco Unified Attendant Console Standard (version 10.6 or 11) working on a Windows 10 computer?  I recently had my laptop rebuilt with Windows 10 (fresh install, not upgrade).  64 bit OS.  Previously I was using Windows 7 64 bit.  I had the attendant console working fine with Windows 7, but so far I'm not having any luck getting past the screen where you enter the extension number to sign in on the attendant console with my Windows 10 build.  It keeps telling me "the extension you entered is invalid".   I kept screenshots of my previous installation and login process on Windows 7 so I could make install notes for the others in my group, so I should have this right.  I can only assume there's something about Windows 10 it doesn't like or something about how Windows 10 is configured (maybe).  

The thing is, I can't even get past the entering the ext part, so i don't think it's a license issue, right?  If it was just a license problem, I'd still be able to log in but then I'd get a warning about the license, right?   See screenshots.  This is the screen I can't get past.  Like I said, I had this working fine before on  Windows 7 using the exact same extension/application user.  

UPDATE TO THIS - MARCH 24, 2017:

Cisco finally released a new version that's fully compatible with Windows 10.  I installed it and it works. No troubles:   Cisco Unified Attendant Console Standard 11.0.3.2604 - Release Date 03 March 2017

CUCM version: 10.5.2.12901-1

Cisco apps installed:

18 Replies 18

Hi, we're on version 11.03 of Cisco UC and using windows 10.

where do we download TSP 11 from? im searching and cannot find where to obtain it from

The TSP is in CUCM, you need to use the one that comes with the CUCM version you're going to be using CUACS with.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Davemzcs2
Level 1
Level 1

I was facing the same issue and instead of pointing the TSP config to a publisher node i pointed it to a subscriber node and it worked perfectly, the Cisco TAC told me it could be a CTI Manager issue on the publisher node.

Regards,

By the way, I am using CUACS 10.X and CUACS 12.X on Windows 10