Views
Helpful
Replies

Auto attendant Forwarding.

Ahmed Awida
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Guys,

For business edition 3000 (BE 3000 ),i have auto attendant configured with audio file that asking users to dial by extension if they know it.

I want the call to be transfered to a secretary for example if the caller did not press any button.

What happens now when the caller press nothing ,he keeps hearing the auto attendant greeting over and over.

Can any one help ?

Thanks.

4 Replies 4

Hi

You can modify the script

Go into the menu or anything else that you have and find the timeout  / input / timeout in sec

Then below into the timeout add the call redirect pointed to the extension number

If you have difficulties  then add teh script here to modify it for you

Please rate all useful posts

Regards
Chrysostomos

""The Most Successful People Are Those Who Are Good At Plan B""

Please rate all useful posts Regards Chrysostomos ""The Most Successful People Are Those Who Are Good At Plan B""

Thanks for your reply but are you speaking about bussiness edition 3000 here ?

BE 3000 is what i need ! please if you meant be 3000 say to me the steps needed.

Thanks.

Hi Ahmet

My fault.Is different in BE3000

Check these links if you find what you need

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucmbe3k/8_6_3/system/BE3K_BK_C30C50F6_00_cucm-be3000-admin-guide_chapter_010.html#BE3K_TK_C864DEAE_00

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucmbe3k/8_6_3/system/BE3K_BK_C30C50F6_00_cucm-be3000-admin-guide_chapter_01101.html

Good Luck

Please rate all useful posts

Regards
Chrysostomos

""The Most Successful People Are Those Who Are Good At Plan B""

Please rate all useful posts Regards Chrysostomos ""The Most Successful People Are Those Who Are Good At Plan B""

Thanks  Chrysostomos for you reply but in these documents,i couldn't find what i need.

Any way thanks for help.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: