Views
Helpful
Replies

Auto Attendant not going to greeting but transfered to voicemail

ahmed
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all,

i have cucm and cuc 11.0.1, i tried to create auto attendant using cuc, and i following this guide http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/admin/11_0_1/featureConfig/CUCM_BK_FE5123E0_00_cucm-feature-configuration-guide_1101/auto_attendant.html

but when i call the extension i created, its always transfered to voicemail pilot not greeting.

please advise

Regards,

ahmed

7 Replies 7

Hi, you need to have forwarding call routing rule created in cuc which matches the number assign to cti route point and points you to AutoAttendant system call handler. 

- From CUC > Call Management > Call Routing > Forwarded Routing Rule > Add New > set the display name as AutoAttendant

- Under sent call to select call handler and point to your system call handler (AutoAttendant) 

- Under Routing Rule conditions > Add New > Dialed Number > equal > put the extension of the CTI route point

Hi Mohammed,

thanks for your advise, i did what you say but still same, when i dial cti route point extension, it always transfered to voicemail pilot directly

please advise

Send me a snapshot of your routing forwarded rules page, call handler page.

Also, I think you have a user created in cuc with extension matching the pilot number. Please find that user and clear his extension. 

Hi mohammed,

thanks, i attach snapshot you asked, also i didn't find user matching with pilot number

In your routing rule, change attempt forward to go directly to greetings. 

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

There is no need for any rule

https://youtu.be/mAOpv3vlKpw

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Hi Jaime,

thanks for tutorial, i checked my configuration is as setting in those youtube link,

also i did dialed number analysis and the result is correct, going to CTI route point number not VM pilot,

BUT it still same today, when i call AA extension its directly forward to VM pilot.

please advise

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: