cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Automated reports limited to 20 users

benbollinger
Level 2
Level 2

We have the top N users by duration report set to run monthly but I don't see a place to set how to get more than 20 instead of the 100 I'd like to see.  Any suggestions?

Screen Shot 2012-02-01 at 9.15.19 AM.png

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi Ben,

Sadly not

The available areas for customization are shown in step 4 below and when you

open this window the number of users in Top N Duration is not a configurable option.

Step 1 Choose Report Config > Automatic Generation/Alert.

The Automatic Report Generation/Alert Option window displays.

Step 2 In the Reports [Report Generation Interval] box, choose the report that you want to automatically generate based on the schedule that you defined in the System Scheduler. See the Chapter 29, "Configuring the CAR System Scheduler".

Step 3 In the Status field, choose Enabled or Disabled.

Step 4 To customize the report or have the report e-mailed when it is generated, click the Customize Parameters button.

The Customize Parameters window displays.

Note Each report provides different customization options, depending on the type of report.

Step 5 Choose the CSV or PDF radio button, depending on the type of report that you want the system to mail.

Step 6 To have the report mailed to all CAR administrators, check the Mailing Option check box.

Step 7 To save the values that you specified, click the Update button.

The Customize Parameters window closes.

Step 8 To enable or customize other reports, repeat Step 4 through Step 7.

Step 9 Click the Update button.

Changes take effect at midnight. You can force the change to take effect immediately by stopping and restarting the CAR Scheduler service.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/service/7_1_2/car/carauto.html

Cheers!

Rob

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi Ben,

Sadly not

The available areas for customization are shown in step 4 below and when you

open this window the number of users in Top N Duration is not a configurable option.

Step 1 Choose Report Config > Automatic Generation/Alert.

The Automatic Report Generation/Alert Option window displays.

Step 2 In the Reports [Report Generation Interval] box, choose the report that you want to automatically generate based on the schedule that you defined in the System Scheduler. See the Chapter 29, "Configuring the CAR System Scheduler".

Step 3 In the Status field, choose Enabled or Disabled.

Step 4 To customize the report or have the report e-mailed when it is generated, click the Customize Parameters button.

The Customize Parameters window displays.

Note Each report provides different customization options, depending on the type of report.

Step 5 Choose the CSV or PDF radio button, depending on the type of report that you want the system to mail.

Step 6 To have the report mailed to all CAR administrators, check the Mailing Option check box.

Step 7 To save the values that you specified, click the Update button.

The Customize Parameters window closes.

Step 8 To enable or customize other reports, repeat Step 4 through Step 7.

Step 9 Click the Update button.

Changes take effect at midnight. You can force the change to take effect immediately by stopping and restarting the CAR Scheduler service.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/service/7_1_2/car/carauto.html

Cheers!

Rob

I also get in the report either way, but all my phones have a user specificed.  Any idea where that comes from?

Hey Ben,

Any way you could attach a .pdf of the report?

I think I've seen someone with this before

Cheers!

Rob

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: