cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Automatic conference feature in Call Manager?

hxmengmetro
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

Is there any way I can push the button on the phone and then it will automatically call several people and conference them in? Is there anything I can program in call manager to get this feature done?

Thanks.

Lou

9 Replies 9

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

No, that's not something you can do with CUCM.

HTH

java

If this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Thanks Java. So what system do I need for that feature then? UCCX?

Lou

UCCX cannot do conferencing, you would need some custom development to archive that, i.e. XML service that somehow accomplishes that.

Chris

Thanks Chris. Is there any documentation to describe XML service in call manager? That might be the way I need go. Thanks.

Lou

This should get you started:

Cisco Unified Communications Manager  (CallManager)

Programming Guides

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps556/products_programming_reference_guides_list.html

HTH

java

If this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

Hi everyone,

I have that problem with a hospital emergency service, in case of cardiorespiratory attack, my costumer wants to call a number this automatic conference with another 6 mobiles numbers.

question, there is a solution in 2019 in CUCM or UCCX ?

If this helps, do not forget, rate!!

Nope, answer remains the same, you might do some custom scripting and use TMS API to trigger the creation of a meeting which would dial out certain numbers.

HTH

java

You can use the Blast Meeting Feature in Cisco Webex. You would need to integrate Cisco Webex Meeting Server to use the same.

Below is the Details from the Guide

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/collaboration/CWMS/2_5/User_Guide/User_Guide/User_Guide_chapter_01100.html

Use this feature to quickly hold a meeting with a preconfigured group of users. A host can start a Blast Dial meeting any time. After the host calls the Call-in access number and enters a host PIN, the system automatically begins calling the members of the Participants list. For audio only Blast Dial meetings, the meeting ends when the last person in the meeting ends the call. For online Blast Dial meetings, the meeting ends when the host ends the online portion of the meeting.

*** Please rate helpful post; Mark "Accept as a Solution" if applicable

Thanks,
Haris

Hi,

There is also a third party tool from singlewire.

https://www.singlewire.com/blog/informacast/conference-call-feature

All singlewire items are available on cisco ccw.

HTH

Regards

Carlo

Please rate all helpful posts "The more you help the more you learn"
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: