Views
Helpful
Replies

B-ACD not working?

NicP270591
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all,

I am trying to configure B-ACD on my CME (using instructions from the Cisco site) and can't seem to get it to work. Can anyone suggest a configuration example that would assist me? What is currently happening is, a call is placed to the FXO from a cell phone. ACD answers, you hear a busy tone for a few seconds and then ACD disconnects the caller, no dropthrough at all. The setup I need is as follows -

A call is detected on POTS/PSTN line (FXO) at voice-port 0/0/0. It is immediately routed via drop-through to a sequential hunt group (extensions 101, 102, and then if not answered finally to voicemail extension 701).When a call comes in from this line it should display as "From Landline Call" (extension 601) - aa extension number. This is to avoid incoming calls that come up as"Unknown Number". This should be able to be acomplished using the directory entry command.

Ideas?

Nic.

2 Replies 2

paolo bevilacqua
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

B-ACD doesn't support parallel voice hunt. You can try a shared line, if you want.

I have configured it to a sequential hunt instead, but the same issue exists. Config below:

service Queue flash:B-ACD/app-b-acd-3.0.0.2.tcl

param queue-len 50

param aa-hunt3 623

param aa-hunt1 621

param aa-hunt2 622

param queue-manager-debugs 1

param number-of-hunt-grps 3

!       

service 601 flash:/B-ACD/app-b-acd-aa-3.0.0.2.tcl

paramspace english index 0

param call-retry-timer 1

paramspace english language en

param drop-through-option 2

param second-greeting-time 30

paramspace english location flash:/B-ACD/

param max-time-vm-retry 1

param max-time-call-retry 28

param voice-mail 701

param aa-pilot 601

param number-of-hunt-grps 1

param handoff-string 601

voice-port 0/0/0

supervisory disconnect dualtone mid-call

compand-type a-law

cptone AU

timeouts call-disconnect 3

timeouts wait-release 3

impedance complex1

caller-id enable

dial-peer voice 601 pots

description ****Landline Queue****

service 601

direct-inward-dial

port 0/0/0

directory entry 2 601 name Landline Call

ephone-hunt 2 sequential

pilot 621

list 101, 102

timeout 30, 30

no-reg pilot

statistics collect

I call into the FXO port via a cellphone. I can see the green LED on the port light up with the ringtone. The call however, is routed nowhere. I dial 621 from an IP Phone and the sequential hunt rings and works perfectly. Wondering if it is maybe an issue with the local call progress tones (Australia) not being detected by CME correctly, even though I have configured CP Tone on the port?

When configuring parameters I get a warning on every parameter command, however, I have read that this warning can be ignored and is not applicable to my situation. An example of the warning after entering the queue-len command is below:

"Warning: parameter queue-len has not been registered under queue namespace"

I am completely out of ideas, done as much research as possible with no luck, and getting rather frustrated Please advise if you can see anything that is wrong!

Thanks,

Nic.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: