Views
Helpful
Replies

BAC-D auto attendent not working on 2901 router with CME 10.5

ahmed-mujeeb
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I facing a problem that I have configured tcl based auto attendant on fxo , first it was working fine in my lab but when I placed it on customer premises the bell rings and rings but does not get any Ivr on call, I have seen the debug voice ccapi inout and debug voice dialpeer inout, the correct dial-peer matches but the service is not working, I am getting following message on terminal.

*Apr 27 17:37:57.955: flex_dsprm_vtsp_open - 0/0/0 ACTIVE CALL, CPU load 5sec = 1, 1 Min = 1
*Apr 27 17:37:58.955: flex_dsprm_vtsp_open - 0/0/0 ACTIVE CALL, CPU load 5sec = 1, 1 Min = 1

Please help me in this. runninng config is attached

3 Replies 3

Sami Ahmad
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

Are you sure, this is everything from running config? I mean,  I don't see a voip dial-peer pointing to aa, no hunt groups, etc. Refer to the URL below, it has pretty good example of configuration.

https://supportforums.cisco.com/document/65596/b-acd-and-auto-attendant-services-cme

Regards,

Sami

Hi Samiullah,

I have call the service in pots dial peer

Hi Ahmed,

Looking at the running config. I cant locate configuration for the CUE module. Where is your AA configured? is it on one of SM modules on the same router? or off-site?

If you're working CME-CUE with B-ACD. Follow the procedure given in the URL provided in last reply. You will get there.

pots dial-peer is to accept or send calls out to TDM based circuits. You need a VoIP dial-peer if it is on your IP network.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: