Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Background image path

Hello,

I want to set the path to a corporate backgound image on 8945 phones. There is a field labeled "in the Product Specific Configuration Layout of the phone.

Help says "This parameter specifies the default wallpaper file. Only the administrator disables end user access to phone wallpaper list, could this parameter take effect."

The image and List.xml are accurate and I can set manually the image as backgroung.

I've also set the setting access to disable as asked in order to prevent access to wallpaper list.

I tried different path in the Backgroung field without success...

Does someone has the good path syntax to reach /Desktops/648x480x24/imagecorp.png   ?

Thanks,

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

You need to be running FW 9.3(1), under common phone profile you need to uncheck the option "enable end user to access phone background", the path for the files seem to be correct. Make sure to restart the TFTP and just input the filename in that field, not the whole path.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

You need to be running FW 9.3(1), under common phone profile you need to uncheck the option "enable end user to access phone background", the path for the files seem to be correct. Make sure to restart the TFTP and just input the filename in that field, not the whole path.

HTH

java

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

Perfect !

Thanks Java.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: