cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Backup CUCM

ricardorojas123
Level 1
Level 1

I have formed a SFTP server to backup the configurations of the Cisco Call Manager Version 6, and have formed a name of user and password for the Call manager. In the Call manager I have formed the following thing:

Disaster Recovery System / Backup / Backup Device / Add New

I select: Network Directory

Server name: IP Address New SFTP Server

Path name: /

Username: the username configured in the SFTP Server

Password : the password configured in the SFTP Server

With this information this messages is showed:

Update failed : Unable to access SFTP server. Please make sure the login credentials and path are correct.

I have tried from a SFTP Client PC to verify the credentials and the computer connects without problems.

The SFTP server is configured with the port number 22.

5 Replies 5

George Thomas
Level 10
Level 10

Please check if the SFTP service is started.

Please rate useful posts.

Yes, the SFTP is started, I connect a SFTP Client to the SFTP Server, and this Client is connect sucessfull.

what is the sftp application you are using? Make sure the username and password you are specifying on DRS matches the sftp application user you created on that application.

HTH,

Chris

The application is Core FTP mini-sftp server, and the same username and password configured in the Cisco Call manager was tested from a sftp client.

v_bashaev
Level 1
Level 1

Had the same problem. My lucky combination turned out to be freeftpd server and path set to '\'

with proper setting of home directory in freeftpd server app.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: