cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Backup length

mcguired
Level 1
Level 1

Im looking to verify the time it takes for a backup to complete. I pulled the CUCM system Logs via RTMT and looking in the DRF file and found some time stamps. are these the numbers that I should use?

Start

2012-08-29 22:09:03,707 DEBUG [drfJobThread] - drfJobThread:run: Attempting to send a Reply.

2012-08-30 08:14:17,414 DEBUG [Thread-8] - drfNetServerClient: drfQueryTruststore: Retrieved password successfully

addtional data inbetween

End

2012-08-30 22:09:00,403 DEBUG [drfJobThread] - drfJobThread:run: Attempting to send a Reply.

2012-08-31 04:14:17,453 DEBUG [Thread-8] - drfNetServerClient: drfQueryTruststore: Retrieved password successfully

If these are the time stamps that I were to use that this indicates that it took ~46 min to complete?

I see these same timestamps trough out the logs and it looks as iff this would be the times I need to use just checking

Thanks in advance

DavidCallmanger

1 Reply 1

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

The time required will vary based on the size of your cluster, both in database and quantity of nodes, as well as how fast the SFTP server is. If you have nodes backing up over a WAN connection or a moderate to large cluster 45 minutes isn't something to be concerned about IMO.

Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify helpful or correct answers.