We are running CCM 4.1(3) Cluster and IPCC Express 4.0
Past Couple of Days BARS(Backup and Restore Server)is not working,in BARS admin page it says:
"A Backup or restore process is in progress
Please try again after some time"(this state is for past couple of days)
After Resetting BARS, still backup is not happenning.
In logs it shows that Backup of CCM publisher is happenning successfully,but for IPPC Express it stops with message " staging the server x.x.x.x.....",
Please some one help me out!!
Shut down BARS on the BARS server by doing the following:
Go to Call Manager Publisher
c:/windows\system32\mstsc.exe - 22.214.171.124 and sign on with admin and cisco p/w:
1. Close all of the IE in all TS sessions and console - (usually we can skip this step).
2. Go to Start> Programs> Administrative Tools> Component Services.
3. In the window that opens, left click on Component Services> Computers> My Computer > COM+ Applications> BARS, right click and select "Shut down".
4. Go to IPCC desktop
c:/windows\system32\mstsc.exe - 126.96.36.199 and sign on with admin and Cisco CM p/w and on desktop click on âclear archive.exeâ patch.
5. Go to "Services" on Publisher desktop and Right click on the "IIS Admin Service" and "world wide web publishing service" to restart.
6. Go to START> programs> Cisco BARS> BARS Admin> sign on with admin and p/w> backup> âbackup nowâ to Rerun the restore / backup that was failing.