Views
Helpful
Replies

BAT Macro Error - CUCM 7.1

webberr
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

We recently upgraded CUCM to 7.1 (7.1.3.30000-1 exactly). When we were running 6.1 I had no problem using the BAT spreadsheet. Since we did the major upgrade I decided to download the new version of the BAT spreadsheet. I am running Excel 2007 (which, btw, was upgraded at about the same time the CUCM upgrade occurred, coincidentally. I think I was running Excel 2003 before that.)

Now when I try to 'Create File Tile' on the "Phones" tab or when I try to 'Export to BAT Format' on the Phones-Users tab (on which I could execute a Create File Tile, interestingly) I get a Microsoft Visual Basic error stating "Compile Error: Method or data member not found" and .TxtNoofLines in the text (Sheet1.TxtNoofLines.Text) is highlighted, suggesting that .TxtNoofLines is what cannot be found. You can hit 'Ok,' but then it brings you back to the spreadsheet and doesn't do what you wanted.

I went into the Excel Trust Center and selected "Enable All Macros," so I don't think that is the problem.

Thanks - Rob.

2 Replies 2

pcanters
Level 1
Level 1

I have the same exact issue with the bat file and the Microsoft Visual Basic error stating "Compile Error: Method or data member not found" and .TxtNoofLines in the text (Sheet1.TxtNoofLines.Text) is highlighted.

I get the same error on two different machines.

Not quite sure how I can get the bat file exported and get around this error.

Anyone have a resolution/workaround to the original question ?

TIA

jmeyers
Level 1
Level 1

I'm also experiencing this issue...were you ever able to find the solution?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: