cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

BAT Question

gmcleveney_2
Level 1
Level 1

I am trying to prefix all the directory numbers with city code. Is there an easier way than deleting and re adding the numbers in this case?

Thank you!

2 Replies 2

afmmanicke
Level 1
Level 1

It kind of depends on your system design.   You could do it at the Route Pattern by modifying the "Prefix Digits (Outgoing Calls)" field under Calling Party Transformations. 

The other option is to use the BAT feature, but if you have any External Phone Number Masking it would be erased.   Not sure about your system or version...   In my CUCM 7x environment I would go to Bulk Administration ->  Phones -> Add/Update Lines -> Update Lines.   Then I would find whatever I needed to modify and only edit the External Phone Number Mask field.   Remember to check the box to the left too.

I am trying to append to the extension number itself not for display ,trying to make 10 digits instead of eight that i have currently.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: