IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

I'm in the process of migrating our 4.1(3) CallManagers to new hardware running 7.0. I believe the vendor provided 7.0 only with no patches.EDIT: On bootup the servers show version 7.0.2-20000-5 so it looks to be 7.0(2a).Would it be prudent to patch...

Hi,Is it possible to delay the alert tone that is played on the phones?For a scenario I want the tone (Ring back) on the calling phone to be played approx 1 second after the call is accepted and not immediately as it gets accepted.Thanks for any help...

VoipRocks by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've a quick question for the design of our CUCM 7.0 cluster. We are going to be clustering over the WAN, using 3 servers - new 7825-I3 MCS - with at present about 350 phones.Here's my design plan can anyone tell me if this looks good/bad/ugly? :)Se...

I can not make my IP phones to call through PSTN in SRST mode. My SRST router is configured with a SIP trunk to our Call Manager. The problem is that when WAN link fails, router still tries to send all calls through SIP trunk, ignoring other configur...

In the backup device menu you can change the "Number of backups to store on Network Directory" by toggling the drop-down box and selecting the number you want. When I try to change it from its current setting of 2 to something else it won't allow me ...

Calls are extablishing fine between the Nortel and CUCM users over ISDN E1 PRI and vise versa.However When the IP Phone calls the PBX Phone the PBX phone rings fine and the call is established but you cannot hear the PBX phone ringing through your IP...