IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

I bought an ATA 190 from eBay.  Open box.  Appears brand new.  But there is no configuration menu.  No Quick Setup or Network Setup.  Reset just brings the same old menu.  On the back is has a label from ANATEL which is Brazil's phone network.  I'm a...

ATA 190 Setup.jpg
Dave Kaye by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Ladies and Gents,So I have a very interesting problem.  I manage quite large organization where users can buy their own devices.  We tell them to buy the appropriate TAA devices and models.We got a shipment of 200 8800s a year ago.  Everyone of these...

Bitcoin by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I have a cisco 8821 setup on Cucme and i can only make config changes etc via the pbx CLI.After downloading the latest 8821 firmware and setting up the usual stuff to get the phone to work with the pbx it now makes and receives calls internall...

Hi, just bought an unused Cisco 7960G IP Phone, but I'm not sure where I can install the firmware files for it. As it is an old phone and isn't under support anymore I wondered if there was a way for me to get it to work. Thanks, Harry.              ...

HarryChad by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HelloI am installed SIP with cnf.xml and xml file and all sip files and upgrade to cisco ip phone, And worked as fineNow i can call from zoiper to cisco ip phone and ring with listen between them,My problem when I need to call from cisco ip phone to ...

Capture1111.PNG
loveman by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes