IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all, I have setup DevNet Sandbox Lab. But when I tried to open CUCM admin page it's giving me an error of "Your connection is not secure". I  am using "https://<cucmpubip>/ccmadmin/index.jsp". Please let me know what should I need to update in her...

Hello, I have 2 Cisco 7821 phones connected to a SG250-08 8-Port Gigabit Smart Switch with PoE+ ports, the phones are not powering up and I don't know why. Can You please help me to find out what is going on? The poe is configured in this way: PD Por...

RFC_2549 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 25 Helpful votes

Hello I have an RTP Issue when transfer a call from specific ip phone here is the call flow:PSTN==>CUBE 2911==> CUCM ==> CUC AA==>7061 "IVR"==> 1200 "operator"==>when the operator transfer the call to DN 1241 there is no rtp between 1241 and external...

Hi I have registered three 3rd party sip devices to my cucm 12.51- grandstream 33802-grandstream 26133- Huawei espacethey are all registered. calls between grandstreams 3380 and Huawei is working fine. my issue is with grandstream 2613 which can call...

usama by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes