IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

I am working with a network phone system running CUCM 10, alongside CER and some other similar systems. Inside the phone network, calls to 911 are failing. The caller gets a rapid busy signal when they try. I can see the attempts in the CER call hist...

Since moving to our Cisco phone solution, we've been plagued by accidental 911 calls.  When the users do this, they hang up and the cops show up.  We've tried counseling the users but in the end I feel like this is something we should be able to prev...

I have probably deployed about 80 7960 IP phones. Over time, about 10 or 12 of these have been RMA'd because suddenly the footstand just fails and will not latch into place, it just goes completely floppy. I can say with almost complete certainty tha...

This morning when we came into the office, several phones are stuck in VPN mode, not sure what happened last night, they were fine day before yesterday. All phones are impacted, most are 8XXX series. We tried reboot on one of the phone initially and ...

Resolved! CUCM setup

Hello guys,I have CME with router and switch,now I want to change cme to cucm and I didn't get how to connect the parts ? is it like cme I connect switch to router and ip phones to switch with vlans or what ?Thanks.