IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Cisco C8000V. Cisco IOS XE Software, Version 17.06.05. Trying to implement static PAT to translate SIP traffic between private and public voice gateways.<172.17.20.36:3002>    <Cisco NAT 1.2.3.4>      <5.6.7.8:5060>ip nat inside source static udp 172...

mpla by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys,I receive this error every time I perform a Presence Backup...any idea?        I got a cluster with 2 servers and the System version is 9.1.1.10000-8=====================================================Server : CR1PRD108Feature : IM_AND_PRESE...

bagnolini by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

When I use Audacity to record greetings for Unity Call Handlers, I can export them as WAV 16-bit. I can upload the file and it plays successfully. If I do the same for a CCX prompt, it does not play - just noise is heard. I've ended up downloading an...

SteveK066 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Alternating ring

Our old work phones would take turns around the room. I don't think it was called hunt group, but once logged in to your group/extension...it would go around the room on whose turn it was to answer. Is there a way to do that? Thanks 

My setup is as follows: CUCM -> CUBE -> ( Cisco Meraki MX400) -> ITSP.  CUBE is behind NAT.  Meraki does not support SIP NAT ALG.  ITSP sees private IP in headers as the IP to send audio to despite 1:1 NAT mapping on firewall.  How do I get the CUBE ...