IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Is there a way to monitor (listen) in on active non-agent calls?  The customer will be using a combination of Cisco 78XX, 88XX and Jabber devices and wants the ability for managers to actively listen in to on-going calls.  These are non-contact devic...

dpaquet by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Every time we are logged in to CUCM pub and step away when we try to log back in we get the below error https://blah/ccmadmin/j_security_check HTTP Status 400 - Invalid direct reference to form login page 12.5.1.10000-22 Using Firefox 66.0.1 64-bit o...

Hi Expert,Hope you are doing good.I believe in this forum there are so many engineers who solved the ATA 186 configuration. I would like to draw their attention.ATA 186 is not registering with cucm. I am using cucm10.5. So far the document I've found...

Dear Fellow Engineers, I am in the process of trying to devise a way to migrate several hundred 7900 phones to 8851s.  I have been able to successfully test several phones and it works beautifully, migrating DNs, BLFs, etc.  However, I was hoping tha...