IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hoping someone can fill in a hole for me.  I am attempting to setup autoenrollment of the user certificate for wireless access for a set of 8865s.  I have used the Cisco IP Phone 8861 and 8865 Wireless LAN Deployment Guide to the best of my ability, ...

dgeral1 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Call legs CUCM

Hi guys,In a call between internal user " managed by CUCM " and external user " PSTN ", what is the corrects diagrame representing the call legs :1-                                  internal -User  <--> CUCM <--> Gateway <--> external-user    OR,    ...

Hi all,I discovered a strange issue today. Some calls when put on hold, cannot be resumed and just drop. The error code is 65.I have captured logs of one call here:  INVITE sip:399054336@103.149.14.247:5060 SIP/2.0 Via: SIP/2.0/UDP 103.149.31.4:5060;...

Hello, I am using a UC540 as a small PBX.Connected to the system the extensions are a mix of FXS phones, VoIP phones and ISDN phones.I can call between extensions without issues and I can make or receive calls from SIP trunks. But somehow I can succe...

sam2000 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes