IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

I hope all is well ! I have a question I am trying to apply the command sip-profiles inbound to the voice service voip like I was doing before, but this particular router does not accept it.I think the command is not supported in the firmware (flash0...

stoofer by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Experts,A caller calls into our organization. A menu offers 2 options:1) When the caller choose option 1, the call is sent to a number outside of our organization2) Talk to an agent The incoming call takes a DS0 of our PRI and reaches the menu ...

Hello, I'm currently tasked with upgrading some of our components at work. Our current network is: WAN->Dell Sonicwall-> in gig0/2 Cisco 2911 out gig0/0-> 2x Cisco 2960 switches. We have the 2911s' at our other locations semi-retired and only servici...

cacmarkw by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! PRI not working

I have setup a new PRI on a 4321 ISR as I have done before however this time I am having issues getting calls working.  Layer 1 is showing active, layer 2 is showing multiple frames established but when I do an inbound call I get a busy signal.  When...