IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

We still have a H.323 geteway and the requirement is to allow a single number display its callerID and all other numbers in the same number range have their callerID blocked. The number 12345678 is the calling number that we would like to display to ...

cxu21 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I am using a UC540 as a small PBX.Connected to the system the extensions are a mix of FXS phones, VoIP phones and ISDN phones.I can call between extensions without issues and I can make or receive calls from SIP trunks. But somehow I can succe...

sam2000 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi sorry did not notice that the description was not included. So I was trying to configure this one the problem am having is the first vlan which is the first one from the left side is failing to acquire dhcp ip from dhcp server but the rest is work...

FB_IMG_1709145744446.jpg
tbrown13 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm working on migrating from TDM to SIP providers and built up my SBCs a few months back.  I set up a predot (94) to send calls out as 10-digit for the VISP to route to a special DoD Phone network back in December and it works great. This week we ar...

RAustin70 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have more of a "I don't understand question" I'm hoping to get answered...I have a new pilot SIP trunk which hasn't been used in months...When I make a call outbound, I hear a message "This line has been placed out of service. Your call cannot be p...